Bug Buster II Bug Detector
The Bug Buster II radio frequency bug detector is an excellent new, hand-held, highly sensitive bug detector for locating transmitting devices in a room or automobile.
It excels at silent detecting RF signals for RF security and counter surveillance applications. The Bug Buster II can operate for up to six hours from its fully charged NiCad batteries. Supplied complete with internal NiCad pack, AC wall charger and a telescopic antenna.
Dimensions 3 1/4” x 2 3/4” x 1 1/4” and weighs only 1lb 7oz!
• Compact new size
• 7 digit Liquid Crystal Display
• Low power consumption (average 6 hour battery life)
• Supplied with NiCad pack, AC wall charger and telescopic antenna
• Filter prevents display of random noise
• Sensitivity up or down switch to adjust the signal strength and alert sensitivity
• Holds a valid frequency
• Low battery indicator
• Ultra sensitive synchronous detector 15 section bar graph to show RF signal strength
- Frequency range: 1MHz - 3 GHz
- Impedance:50 Ohms (BNC Socket)
- Case: Stamped aluminum with black anodized finish
- Power: 9VDC
- Battery: Internal 4 x AA 600 mm NiCad pack